Topics of Interest
We believe that patient education is an important part of providing exceptional care. Our topics include everything from healthy living to orthopedic procedures.
- Exercising in the Summer Heat
- Preventing Overuse Injuries
- Top Knee Injuries for Athletes
- 10 Facts About Bone Health for Women
- Top Questions about Hip Replacement Surgery
- Tennis Injuries: What Every Player Should Know
Click to see our entire patient education library
Our healthy living series and collection of articles about a wide variety of orthopedic related topics will help educate you and keep you healthy.
Active Orthopedics in the Media
Doc Talk with Dr. Michael Gross
Dr. Michael Gross explains various orhtopedic procedures in these comprehensive videos featured on About.com.
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hand & Wrist
- Foot & Ankle
- Pain Medication
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Cortisone Shots
Interested to learn how some common orthopedic procedures are performed?
Click to see our animated procedures!