Patient Education Library
We believe that patient education is an important part of providing exceptional care. Our topics include everything from healthy living to orthopedic procedures.
- Preventing Overuse Injuries
- Exercising in the Summer Heat
- Everything You Need To Know About Muscle Strain
- 10 Facts About Bone Health for Women
- Staying Safe in the Winter Months
- Tips for Exercise During the Winter Months
- 3 Reasons Your Knee Hurts
- Who Is A Candidate For Total Knee Replacement?
- What is a Meniscal Tear?
- Top Knee Injuries for Athletes
Foot & Ankle
Hand & Wrist
- Running Injuries And How To Prevent them
- 5 Ways To Prevent A Knee Injury
- Tennis Injuries: What Every Player Should Know
- How Baseball Players Can Protect Themselves From Injuries
- RICE Method for Sports Injuries
- What Are PRP Injections?
- 4 Most Common Orthopedic Surgeries and Procedures?
- How Can Epidural Injections Help Your Back Pain?
- Top Questions about Hip Replacement Surgery
Post Surgery Care
Active Orthopedics in the Media
Doc Talk with Dr. Michael Gross
Dr. Michael Gross explains various orhtopedic procedures in these comprehensive videos featured on About.com.
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hand & Wrist
- Foot & Ankle
- Pain Medication
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Cortisone Shots
Interested to learn how the procedure you’re considering is performed?
Find out with our library of animated procedures.